Sunday, December 14, 2008

We love Santa

Bryan has been with us for a week, which accounts for the reason I have been a little scarce lately. We had an awesome week - starting with his appointment with the Skeletal Dysplasia Clinic at Texas Childrens Hospital for his checkup...and ending with a trip to see Santa and a little shopping. I will post more about his current stats and his progress once I've had a little time to recover....I'm still not sure how you Moms blog while raising these kiddos...I'm thinking you all must be up at 3 a.m. on your computers. Here's a few pics for now....enjoy! (by the way, he LOVED the ears, it was the jolly old man himself who caused the crocodile tears)






5 comments:

Destini said...

OMG! Bryan could not be any cuter! I love the first photo! And the second! And, the ears and tears with Santa! Hope you recover quickly ;)

Caden and Mommy said...

Candi!
I love these pictures. It totally must be an age thing because Caden too wants nothing to do with Santa! Bryan's red sweater is SO Cute! As far as finding time to Blog ... yes it's difficult! It's actually my time to relax the half an hour I try to find daily :0)
Trisha

Kim said...

He is so adorable-even with tears threatening. I love the stocking picture. ADORABLE. I don't know how we all blog, do Facebook stay up on POLP. And work! Ahhhh! It's like a second job! Thanks for posting pics of that cutie.

SUNSHINE MOM said...

so cute!

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas Candi, Bryan and Family!The picture of Bryan on Santa's lap is just precious! Owen saw Santa at an LPA party and wasn't real impressed either. He didn't get close enough to start the tears flowing though!